“I need an easy Crockpot Recipe to make for dinner!”
Crockpot meals make me so happy, y’all! Regardless if you are home during the day or away, it sure is nice to toss everything in the Crockpot hours before dinnertime! My Crockpot makes my entire day easier. Being a homeschool mom & online wellness coach, there are plenty of other things needing my attention. Spending too much time preparing our meals takes away teaching & work time. So, I use my Crockpot as often as possible! And, I can tell you, as long the food is delicious, everyone is happy! This Cheesy Tortellini with ground beef certainly did not disappoint my family one bit at the end of the day! So, if you’re like me and could really use a great meal with little effort, this is definitely one recipe you will want to add to your cookbook! Enjoy 🙂
Special Note: If you’re looking for a healthy Nutrition Program that doesn’t limit food groups and still allows you to enjoy the foods you LOVE, check out 2B Mindset! I personally follow this program and believe it to be a fantastic choice to healthy weight/ loss & management.
Super Simple: Here’s All You Need
- 1 pound lean ground beef (precooked*)
- 1-2 small yellow onions, chopped
- 2+ cloves garlic, minced
- 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 10 oz. can diced tomatoes & green chilis, undrained
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 19 oz. package frozen cheese tortellini
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
So Easy: Less Than 30 Minutes Prep Time
I make delicious, easy meals with my Crockpot slow cooker! ~Domestic Chick
Put all ingredients except tortellini and cheese into the Crockpot. Cook on high 4 hours, or on low for 6 hours. Add tortellini 20-30 minutes before it’s done cooking. Top with shredded cheese as you plate this dish & add a beautiful green salad or side of steamed broccoli for a sure crowd pleaser!
* Precooking the beef makes this an incredibly easy meal to prepare. Tip: Buy meat on sale, precook and freeze in 1-pound bags to easily pull out and prepare a quick and delicious meal.